It’s been a little over a week since the mad rush has started and… well I’m already behind.
I’ve only just made 10,000 words as I finished recreating an alternative ending for the same creation myth (I swear there is importance in there, but I’ll leave it for later).
But let’s not focus on the negative, because I have managed to hit a couple of goals!
- Like I said before, 10k words!
- I have written out a short fairytale called Dai the clever fox. I am so excited to post it when I have a chance to go over it and get some editing done, because I rather like the ending and so does my friend who I use as my audience.
- Also, two variations of a creation myth. I skipped a large chunk of the beginning because I couldn’t quite bring myself to just rewrite a lot of the same sentences.
- And I know where the next chunk of my word count will go to today and possibly tomorrow.
- There is also a chunk of The Scorpion done as well and I maybe do not hate all of it.
And outside NaNo, I have exciting things happening as well. The big thing being that my house is being inspected this week to see if I can get electricity turned on and we think we have everything ready to go. Wish me luck!
How are your projects going, NaNo or otherwise?